Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Rogue Quilter Challenge

 

I hope most of you have seen Janet’s (Rogue Quilter) challenge post by now. If not, you can read about it (here).

 She has issued a unique and fun challenge to all of us monthly “mini-acs”. Most of us have leftover scraps from previous projects. Janet keeps hers in baggies and has even offered some of her collection to anyone who does not have a pile of scraps (is that really possible?).

 My father used to call me a pack rat. I have always been enamored of little boxes for my treasures. I have dozens of boxes filled with little bits of color. 


  I don’t use baggies unless I intend to pass the contents off to someone else. These went to my friend Charlotte. 

The first one was a joke, but somehow, I knew she would try to make something with those little slivers.

 Admittedly, I have more strips, squares, scraps in all matter of containers than I will ever be able to use.


Sometimes I pack a few up and toss them on the “freebie” table at our monthly meeting. If Janet runs out of “baggies” to offer, let me know and I will send you one from the pile.

 Do check in with Janet and let’s see what we can come up with. Thanks for the challenge  Janet!

 

5 comments:

  1. Pocket Change is perfect and how you pull together the colours and fabrics so well all the time is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in. I found a baggie with some Jill Reid blocks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, when I tried to comment before, blogger wouldn't let me. From one packrat to another (that is what my Mom called me), I am looking forward to what you create from your scraps. I know it will be clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. one day I will shock you with a mini......

    ReplyDelete