Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Doing the Betsy Chutchian Happy Dance!


I’m so excited! I won this adorable “Frivol” tin from Betsy Chutchian. I adore her quilts and all of her fabric lines. This one is “Eliza’s Indigos. I am a tin collector and I am not ashamed to admit it, but when it comes with fabulous fabric and a little notepad and two patterns, well. You know!


If you don’t own any of Betsy’s books, I highly recommend them all. I particularly love “History Repeated” and “Lizzie’s Legacy”. You can find them on her blog (here).

Thanks Betsy!

Enjoy the day!

12 comments:

  1. WOW!! Gorgeous fabrics and a wonderful quilt pattern to highlight them...and then of course there is THAT TIN!! Lucky YOU!! It couldn't go to a nicer person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, lucky you!!
    I have the two books you mentioned. I haven't seen others of hers. I shall keep a lookout for them. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of tins do you collect?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky girl! I've been eyeing that tin with Betsy's lovely fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoop ! Whoop ! You're a lucky lady ! These little boxes are so tempted and so sweet !
    Enjoy Wendy !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Frivols--I have the one from Primitive Gatherings

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd be doing a happy dance too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! That's a great line and the tins (and contents) are really nice! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. terrific for you! I'd be dancing too...Eliza's indigos...delish!

    ReplyDelete