You guessed it - the potholder method wins! Not only am I caught up with my weekly Blockhead blocks, but I was able to sneak enough time in to finish the first 6 in my favorite potholder method. If I can keep up the pace, I should have a completed quilt by the end of the 48 weeks. (I'm not holding my breath!)
I quilted the bee skep with a "bee line" swirly motion. I am looking for a little bee to place in the doorway. These blocks are 6 1/2" finished (because of the potholder method, the binding is part of the measurement) so it needs to be a tiny bee!
Maybe I should stick one in the center of my sunflower (block #6) too!
I remembered that the American Quilt Museum is having their annual auction and I found my little feedsack quilt in the first round of auctions.
You can view all the items on their website (here).
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. We spent the whole weekend with family and it was delightful.