Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Quiltmania Mystery Quilt 2023 - step 4

 Well, almost all of step 4😏 


I am enjoying working with these wonderful Dutch reproduction prints and I love Susan Smith's applique designs.

 
 
 
 
A little outdoor stitching on a calm day. Lately it has been too windy to stitch outside!


I am however a bit puzzled with the measurement directions for the vines (with attached hexagon flowers) so I will hold off that step until I see what others are doing. I am a visual person! My mother was lefthanded and therefor claimed she couldn't teach me to knit. I now know lefthandedness was not the reason! I just don't follow directions well. 

Hope you all get a little outdoor stitching time too!


7 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore those little violet blocks! Your fabric combinations are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely applique....i am lefthanded also and luckily had an aunt who could teach me lots of needlework types...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pansies are wonderful. Such great fabrics to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, you work magic with your fabrics! The fussy-cutting makes these truly appear to be ornate pansies. I adore them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you'll love this quilt! I love all your elements!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started part 4 last night! Fun! Your flowers are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blocks and all those wonderful fabrics! Beautiful fussy-cutting!

    ReplyDelete