Monday, May 16, 2016

Gothic to Goth - shout out


I am finally going to see Lynne Zacek Bassett’s Gothic to Goth exhibition at the Wadsworth Atheneum in Hartford, CT this Friday, May 20. I plan to be at the museum around noon and I would LOVE to meet up with any of my blogging friends who might be in the area. Warning: I will have my husband in tow, but he is very friendly and may find this interesting as well.

I longingly watched this exhibition progress as Lynne posted tantalizing photos and descriptions on her Facebook page.  Then, when I received the catalog I was even more anxious to go. I have hundreds of books on quilt and fabric history, and I must say this is on my top 10 list! It is wonderfully written and designed and the photographs are incredible!


We plan to arrive around noon on Friday so, if you are in the area I’d surely like to say hi!

2 comments: