Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict has invited everyone to tell her what you plan to accomplish this month. I know none of you do this, but I tend to set unreasonable goals for my daily accomplishments. However, I do have my annual “Seven Sister” retreat coming up next week and I plan to get everything on my list finished before I get home (wink).
I’d like to start and finish this before the end of the month, but since that might be too high an expectation…
Here’s my list:
1) Finish the mini 4-patch challenge for our quilt retreat next week (yup, I have had an entire year to plan it so it is time to get started and finish before next week!)
2) Finish hand quilting my “Stripes on a Half Shell” mini reproduction quilt for this summer’s Maine Quilt show.
3) Finish whipping together my “Stars in a Time Warp” (Now called “Barbara’s Cooking Class”) potholder blocks into a quilt to be donated to AQSG for the auction this fall.
4) Finish quilting my Shenandoah Valley Botanical Applique (SVBAQ) Bouquet (May) block.
5) Finish applique my SVBAQ Sunflower (June) block and baste.
6) Finish the next border of our Gwennie Inspired Medallion round robin quilt (pattern unknown, it will be chosen on June 6).
7) Keep up with my Quilty 365 circle a day project – this is the one project I know I will do as I have not skipped one day since Thanksgiving and I am thoroughly enjoying every stitch.
8) And somehow (because I am always so inspired by my quilting buddies) I think I will do a little design work on my next big potholder quilt “Dutch Oven” (lots of Lancaster colors with hex sign designs) and may make a few more blocks for my ongoing potholder quilt “Pot Luck” (a compilation of orphan blocks made in the potholder method).
Photos of all finishes to follow!!
Not possible you say? Me thinks you may be right, but it doesn’t hurt to dream! Hope you get a few things crossed off your list this month too!