Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Blockhead's #8

"Basket of Triangles" by Betsy Chutchian. Seems like I get one of these little guys done just in time for the next one. Can’t complain. I am at least keeping my head above water (so far). 
I hand quilted some posies in the basket which was a waste of time since you cannot see it on the front. You can spot a little of it on the back.

Click (here) to see Betsy’s beautiful blocks. She is making a mini version (yes, blocks do come in sizes smaller than 6”) as well.


Check out this week’s block by Jo Morton (here).

3 comments:

  1. Looks good to me. I've always loved the fabric you used for the basket.
    You are keeping up, and it doesn't matter if you are squeaking in under the wire. : )
    You could hand quilt the posies in a contrasting thread (sure, you want to do them over again, right?).
    I love Betsy's mini versions. No surprise there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you are getting the blocks done. I did the first three and then got wrapped up in other projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet basket :) You are making good progress!

    ReplyDelete