Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Sapphire Stars - Home at Last!


I had such fun following along on Kevin’s (Kevin the Quilter) “Sapphire Stars” mystery quilt! Since I am in charge of veteran’s quilts in my local quilt group, I make quite a few. But, this one was special to extra me and I wanted it to go to someone I love. I missed his birthday and Memorial Day, but I finally got it to him this week. It was beautifully quilted by my friend Kathy Boudreau (no blog). She did a fantastic job!

My little brother Sam. Isn’t he cute? Thank you for your service sweetie!


And, thanks Kevin for hosting this fun mystery quilt. Hope you do another one soon!


11 comments:

  1. A fabulous quilt. I'm glad you shared it with your brother and we all thank him for his service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous quilt; great sibling!!
    Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How absolutely wonderful Wendy! I didn't realize you were going to award this QOV to your own brother? How special! Please thank him for his service from me. You did an amazeballs job on the mystery! Thanks for your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to e-mail you a photo but it wouldn't go through. We are having internet problems again!! Sam absolutely loved it!!!

      Delete
  4. That is just a fabulous quilt and what a special honor to award it to your brother!! ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your quilt is absolutely stunning and the perfect gift for your brother! Great photo and please thank him for his service :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you to your brother for his service - what a terrific quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great quilt! That is wonderful that you gifted it to your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your quilt turned out wonderful and what an awesome recipient! He looks happy with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! The quilt and your brother are so sweet! Great finish!

    ReplyDelete