Thursday, September 30, 2021

September Mini

 

My September mini is as simple as it gets! I just grabbed scraps from the “scrid” (scrid = pieces too small to be of any use, but I just can’t throw them out!) basket and paired them with one of my favorite prints and voila! 

 
Back

  I made the top in under an hour and machine quilted and bound it in a little over an hour. I thought about calling it the “Two Hour Wonder”. However, since it is a tiny version of the Chinese Coins pattern and the backing I used reminded me of pennies, I decided to call it, “Pocket Change”.

Have a look into the piggy bank of my fellow mini makers to see what they have been up to this month.

Quilting Babcia (Amity Quilter)

Randy (Barrister’s Block)

Cyndi (Busy Thimble)

Grace (City Mouse Quilter)

Barb (Fun with Barb)

Gladi (Gladi’s Quilts)

Shasta (High Road Quilter)

Julie (Julie K Quilts)

Kathy (Kathy’s Quilts)

Katy (Katy Quilts)

Sandy (My Material Creations)

Angie (Quilting on the Crescent)

Barbara (Quilts, Gravestones and Elusive Ancestors)

Janet (Rogue Quilts)

Kyle (Timeless Reflections)

Cynthia (Wabi-Sabi Quilts)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment