Thursday, June 30, 2016

Summer in Maine!




Doesn’t that sound wonderful? Cyndi (Busy Thimble) and I invite you to join us this summer for a wonderful exhibition of antique quilts and their “smaller” reproductions. A year ago, we sent out an invitation for quilters to pick an antique quilt of their choice and reproduce it in a smaller size. The participants are as follows (in alphabetical order):

Cyndi Black
Suzanne Bruno
Pat Burns
Dawn Cook-Ronningen
Nena Cunningham
Diane Dixon
Bonnie Dwyer
Laurie LaBar
Karen Keeler
Florence McConnell
Emma Morin
Ann Reed
Wendy Caton Reed
Mary Reynolds
Sue Clark Rivers


 If you are anywhere near New England this summer, we hope you will stop by the show at the Augusta Civic Center, 76 Community Dr. Augusta Maine, July 28-31. For more information on the show go to www.mainequilts.org

8 comments:

  1. Wish I was going to be in the area--would love to see this. Will you share photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am REALLY going to try to go up on the 29th! Your antique repro exhibit sounds fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't attend the show but hope you can share pictures at some time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. anxious to see what ann reed does...she is an awesome quilter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like such a great show!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun Wendy! Ohh I'd love to see this exhibit. It is my favorite kind!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn, its a little far, but I hope I'll get to see them online.

    ReplyDelete