It seems I am always a week behind, but row 3 of my Blockhead quilt is now complete. I’m glad I decided to do this in the potholder method, as I think it is keeping me motivated to finish each block each week. And, with this method, the back is often as fun as the front!
I’m also happy that I decided to set them in order of publication. I like the fact that since there are 6 designers, each one is represented in vertical rows. But, more importantly, it keeps me from having to think about how to set them together – no math and no creative angst!
I have used mostly BetsyChutchian and Jo Morton fabrics with a few others thrown in. I want to keep the scrappy feel so I am pulling from my scrap baskets too!
Check out all the progress (here) or on their Blockhead Facebook page. They have a gazillion (yes, I counted) followers!