Monday, August 21, 2017

Mother Load!!

Woohoo, look at this pile of deliciousness. I was the happy recipient of all of this from Rose (Something RoseMade) who is diligently working on stash depletion in 2017. At last count she was down over 50 yards (as with most of us it fluctuates up and down depending on how close we are to a quilt shop). 

There is an entire quilt here. All I need to do is continue on with these blocks and I have a completed top. 

As these are all my favorite (o.k., I have many favorites) Barbara Brackman prints, it will be a cinch to get the inspiration to finish them up.


Thanks again Rose!!!
And Happy Eclipse to all of you!

12 comments:

  1. Rose is such a terrific lady. Glad you got some happy mail!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome!! Love that you received all those wonderful things! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lucky you! I bet you'll have this quilt finished in no time at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognized Barbara's fabrics right off the bat. One person's destash is another's treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woo hoo - you got great stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful thing to be gifted. When the cutting is all finished, that leaves the fun part! You got a bundle of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely stuff there....i want to reduce my stash but i want more fabric too....a real dilemma!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would you believe I'm just seeing this post now. I guess when I was surfing the blogs and may have saw the fabrics and went right by thinking been there, done that. So glad you like the fabrics and as I mentioned before, your cutting is so much neater than mine. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky you for the gift of all that fabric! It must be fun to look at each print and enjoy it's beauty for a few moments before moving to the next piece of fabric.

    ReplyDelete