Tuesday, September 5, 2017

I Haven't a Clue!

That is how I feel at this stage in the Sapphire Stars Mystery sew-a-long with Kevin the Quilter

Here are my units for clue #3, plus these strips that we were to cut and wait for further instruction.

Wait a minute, those units on the right are going the wrong way - wink!



What is he up to? How will these units all fit together? 

I guess that is why they call it a mystery! 

Knowing what a jokester Kevin is, I have this feeling our next clue will be; "now send all your units to me so I can fit them into the quilt I am working on"! And you know what, I would do it in a heartbeat because Kevin is so generous with his time and his gift for quilting. He donates so many quilts to veterans. Thanks Kevin!

11 comments:

  1. LOLOLOL What a fun post Wendy! Thanks for the good laugh at the end! Hmmmm......you may......or may not.....be onto something there with your one photo! LOLOLOL It's a mystery! Thanks so much for playing along....and please know I read all of your posts.....sometimes I am on the plane, and don't have a chance to comment...but, know, I am right there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laugh at the end. I also follow Kevin, but am not doing this mystery. I have enough mysteries lurking in my sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty pieces! your arrangement of the units looks like a stylized eye to me, Stop staring, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol....I like the blue..... Goodluck looking forward to seeing how it develops.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. You hit the funny bone with this post, Wendy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's a clever idea... send everything to HIM!!
    I think you are going to have to just be patient and WAIT until he lets you in on the secret! Easier said than done!!
    ;--))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never know where a mystery quilt is going. but the colors are great! Kevin will pull it together I have no doubt

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are brave! I like to know where a mystery is going before I take it on, LOL. Same thing with Bonnie Hunter mysteries. I am too controlling! I like all the blues, though...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was surprised by the layout and how we are going to fit all these pieces together! I'm working on my first blocks tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete