Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Bird's Nest Soup currently at the New England Quilt Museum

 Just a quick head's up for New Englanders. My Bird's Nest Soup 


(along with "No Bake Applique") is currently on display at the New England Quilt Museum. The exhibition consists of quilts from the fabulous book, "Portable Patchwork" by Pamela Weeks. It runs through July 15. Please visit New England Museum for details. Lot's of superb "potholder" quilts as well as other exhibits and a wonderful gift shop! Enjoy! 

9 comments:

  1. Kudos to you wendy....well deserved of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous quilt! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous opportunity to share your gorgeous work with so many!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thrilled to say that I saw that quilt in the works in your very sewing room. It is such a fantastic quilt, and is so deserving of display at the NEQM.
    I don't know how I missed this post, but congrats, Wendy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Wendy, this is so exciting! Congratulations! The preview of the exhibit looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so far behind in reading your blog. It is so cool that your gorgeous quilt is in a museum. Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was in Lowell recently and was really taken with this quilt! Thanks for sharing and what a lovely piece. I am not a quilter but was inspired to dig through my stash to try some "stonewall" potholder quilting, so wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete